ONE #21 Preview
Nothing worthwhile comes easy and ONE #21 is testament to that.
In an era when print blade media is increasingly rare we took as much time as necessary to make our favorite print issue… ever? You tell us:
• CJ Wellsmore destroying Sydney for Hayden Golder’s camera
• Elliot Stevens in the streets of Manchester for Sam Cooper
• SCENE check on Atlanta by Andy Kruse and Kevin Dowling
• Carson Starnes AM HOUR shot by Trace Taylor
• Useless Concepts Tour with photos and text by Dustin Spengler
• 15 MINUTES with frat-jock-blade-bro extraordinaire Andy Kruse
• And the main event…
Montre Livingston in Los Angeles, shot by Wes Driver and Jonathan Labez while filming with Drew Bachrach for his forthcoming #21 VOD feature.
Not to mention we gave the mag a facelift, changed up some of the regular bits, and did it all in the service of rebirthing ourselves after eight years.
ONE #21 — welcome to the future.
Leave A Comment
Stephen is spelt with a PH, not V…
^ “V’s” are for Steve’s!